This month, we have teamed up with Spicers of Hythe for the second time to offer three lucky winners a truly incredible prize! Our previous prize draw proved ever so popular, therefore we’ve decided to give our lovely fans another opportunity to win some amazing chocolatey goodies from our friends at Spicers. Entering our Prize Draw couldn’t be easier, and only takes a few moments to secure your entry to win.
Up for Grabs:
- x1 Deluxe Chocolicious Hamper, plus four tickets to Diggerland!
- x2 The Chocolicious Hamper, plus two tickets to Diggerland!
(Diggerland UK Theme Parks are located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire.)
About Spicers of Hythe:
It was in 1926 that Great Grandfather Percy Spicer opened the doors of Spicers first grocery store in Hythe, Kent and on that first day recorded takings of £1.14.0d – that’s £98.26 in today’s money!
The grocery business went from strength to strength and Percy began supplying Christmas Hampers that he packed in the cellars of his shop. He wanted his customers to have the very best and believed in giving them exceptional quality and value as well as a superb choice of products which he purchased from far and wide.
It wasn’t long before his son Robert joined the business and they opened a second shop but even that wasn’t large enough to let the business grow to its full potential so new premises were sought and that’s how Spicers Hampers of Distinction came to move to larger facilities just outside Hythe town centre. We are still at those same premises but with another generation of the Spicer family moving the business forward.
Many things have changed since 1926 but Great Grandfather Percy’s legacy of quality and value still remains today. Spicers of Hythe is not just a name above a shop, it is a family legacy; aiming for honest, wholesome, and above all, quality hampers. Since 1926 Spicers of Hythe has been synonymous with luxury hampers and undeniably good quality products. This reputation along with Great Grandfather Percy’s vision and spirit has allowed the quaint grocery store of No.27 Stade Street, Hythe to evolve into a 45,000 square foot modern purpose built warehouse and office complex – an established business which is, today, one of the leading UK premium hamper suppliers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only those aged 18 and over may enter.
- Standard terms and conditions apply which can be found here (https://www.diggerland.com/terms)
- We accept no liability for the prize provided by Spicers of Hythe.
- Theme park complimentary tickets expire 1st November 2020.
- Full competition terms and conditions can be found here (https://www.diggerland.com/competition-terms-and-conditions)
- These prizes have been chosen at the discretion of Spices of Hythe.
- Prizes will be sent directly to three chosen winners from Diggerland or the partnered company, in this case, Spicers of Hythe.
- The winners details will be shared with the partnered company (Spicers of Hythe) and Diggerland only, and not shared with any other third party.
- The closing date for the competition is 31st March 2020, at which point a winner will be chosen at random and notified within seven days.
- Should the winner fail to claim their prize within seven working days, another winner will be chosen at random.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.