3 x construction blocks packs – build your own Komatsu machines!
(Recommended age : 6 years +)
Articulated Dump Truck
Articulated chassis steerability, tilting dump bed and rolling wheels. (346+ pieces. Includes Wheel Loader, 2 figures and decal sheet.
Measures approximately: 8.7″L x 3.25″W x 3″H when fully assembled).
Adjustable arm with tilting bucket, articulating chassis and rolling wheels. (300+ pieces. Includes Wheel Loader, 2 figures and decal sheet.
Measures approximately: 9″L x 2.9″W x 3.1″H when fully assembled).
Extending boom arm with poseable bucket and rotating base with working segmented tracks. (431+ pieces. Includes Excavator, 2 figures and decal sheet.
Measures approximately: 9″L x 3″W x 5.5″H when fully assembled).
+ colouring book & pencils, 2 baseball caps, 2 packs of fridge magnets & a mini PC210 excavator keyring!
About Marubeni‑Komatsu Limited:
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd was established in 1972 and has been the sole UK distributor of Komatsu Construction and Utility machines since then.
Founded in Japan in 1921, Komatsu produced Japan’s first agricultural crawler tractor in 1931 and has been continually innovating ever since – producing the world’s largest mechanical-drive WA1200 wheel loader in 1999; the world’s first commercial autonomous haulage system for the mining sector in 2008; the world’s first hybrid crawler excavator in 2008 and launching bulldozers equipped with the world’s first automatic blade control system in 2013.
- Kids can’t enter the giveaway. Only parents can.
- All entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Diggerland’s decision remains final.
- Open to UK residents only.
- The gift cannot be exchanged for money.
- Diggerland accepts no responsibility for the prize provided by the partnered company, in this case Marubeni‑Komatsu Limited.
- Standard terms and conditions apply which can be found here (https://www.diggerland.com/terms)
- Full competition terms and conditions can be found here (https://www.diggerland.com/competition-terms-and-conditions)
- The winners details will not be shared with any other third party, unless otherwise opted in & permission given.
- The closing date for the competition is Tuesday 31 October 2023, at which point the winner(s) will be chosen at random and notified via the email address used for entry within seven working days.
- Should the winner(s) fail to claim their prize within seven working days, another winner(s) will be chosen at random.