Please read the the Diggerland Disability Information carefully prior to making your visit.
- Disabled visitors to Diggerland pay the same entry rate as anyone else, but each disabled visitor may bring in one carer/helper free of charge (T&Cs apply).
- The carer/helper may use the rides and drives if they wish to do so. Please note that this offer is only valid in conjunction with payment for a full price entry ticket (purchased directly through Diggerland) or with the purchase of prepaid on-line entry tickets (purchased directly through Diggerland). It is not valid in conjunction with any special voucher offers, e.g. 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 special discount vouchers, tickets through any of our affiliated agencies or Tesco Clubcard Diggerland Tokens.
- Each Diggerland site has a dedicated parking area for cars with disabled parking permits.
- Each Diggerland location has at least one toilet adapted to suit the requirements of wheelchair users or disability needs.
- The pathways inside Diggerland are either concrete or tarmac or gravelled so wheelchair and mobility buggy access should be adequate. Please note that we do not have wheelchairs or mobility buggies available to borrow or hire at Diggerland.
Disabled visitors are welcome to use as many of the rides and drives as they would like during the day. As we use real construction machines as the basis for the activities in Diggerland, please be aware that the machines may not be suitable or provide easy access for the disabled. Our marshals will supervise visitors where they can, but we must advise you that our staff are not able to lift or assist disabled visitors.
Most of the diggers which the public can operate in Diggerland use hand operated controls only. The controls are power-assisted and do not require great strength to operate them.
Diggerland does not operate any “fast track” or preferential queuing service for disabled visitors.
Disabled Guests are entitled to a free carer ticket. Please book a Standard/OAP ticket as appropriate and bring proof of entitlement to Diggerland Admissions in order for us to issue the free carer ticket. Such proof includes a blue/orange badge, Attendance Allowance book, Disability Living Allowance (DLA) letter, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) letter, Attendance Allowance (AA) letter, statement of Special Educational Needs from LEA or NHS.
Are you bringing someone who suffers with Autism?