- £79.99 per participant (includes experience and day entry into Diggerland with access to all rides and drives)
- Available at Kent, Devon & Yorkshire DIGGERLAND Adventure Parks (sorry – not available at Durham)
- Group sizes: 3 participants at Devon; 4 participants at Kent & Yorkshire
- No sharing! Each participant gets his/her own 3CX during the experience
- Participants MUST BE over 17 years of age
- 90 minutes duration
- Shared/group coaching session with one of our expert instructors
- Ideal introduction for those considering trying their hand at driving & operating diggers & dumpers, and want some insight and experience of it, or…
- Simply to have a go just for the sheer FUN of it
- Special personalised Certificate to commemorate your Experience
- Prebookable by ‘phone for specific days during the season, subject to availability
- Two spectators may enter Diggerland free of charge within this experience package. Access to all Diggerland rides and drives is available for the duration of the day.
Cancellation policy for this event – Once booked in we require 21 days notice should you wish to cancel or move your booking.
GO ON… Have a go if only for the sheer FUN of it!
These world-renowned, British-invented, wheeled backhoe-loaders have been the backbone of the construction & civil-engineering industries at home and abroad for more than six decades. If you were one of those boys or tomboys who grew up playing with JCB toys and dreaming of driving and operating one… now you can! And with these group packages, your mates can join in the fun too!
Jump into the cab… get behind the wheel… and relax while our expert instructor introduces you to the controls and briefs you on all the relevant safety protocols. Learn how to drive and manoeuvre the machine within a confined space whilst excavating and moving the spoil, and then try not to panic when you find yourself left to your own devices and trying to remember which lever does what!