OUR SEASON RUNS FROM 05/04/2019 – 03/11/2019, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK FOR OUTSIDE THESE DATES.
Come and stay at Diggerland’s Campsite in Devon… the best place around from which to tour and enjoy fabulous, fun-filled family days out in Devon.
Set in the stunning grounds of Verbeer Manor, surrounded by the beautiful, picturesque Devonshire countryside and within an easy 30 miles drive or cycle of two renowned English National Parks: Exmoor and Dartmoor, there is no better place to pitch your tent or park your motor home, camper van or caravan than at Diggerland’s, Devon Campsite.
The campsite is just a few minutes drive from the M5, Junctions 27 and 28, and is adjacent to both the theme park and, for those avid anglers among you who love carp fishing, “Diggerlakes”. All our touring pitches for caravans, camper vans, motor homes and tents are flat, level, and well-sheltered with excellent drainage. Electricity is available with some pitches, but you are advised to pre-book these online as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
During the peak summer season, we open our paddock field exclusively to campers. This grassy field is also level and sheltered with excellent drainage, and there are no marked pitches or electricity hook-ups. Large rallies, groups, clubs and other organisations, including scouts and guides, are welcome to use this field. Call: 01634 711711 or email: email@example.com for more details.
OUR PITCHES & PRICES – SAVE 50% WHEN YOU PREBOOK & PREPAY
PAY ON THE DAY PRICES
Tent (1-2 People): £14.00 per night.
Tent (1-2 People) + Electric Hook Up: £28.00 per night.
Tent (3+ People): £20.00 per night.
Tent (3+ People) + Electric Hook Up: £34.00 per night.
Caravan / Motorhome: £26.00 per night.
Caravan / Motorhome + Electric Hook Up: £40.00 per night.
PREBOOK & PREPAY PRICES
Tent (1-2 People): £7.00 per night.
Tent (1-2 People) + Electric Hook Up: £14.00 per night.
Tent (3+ People): £10.00 per night.
Tent (3+ People) + Electric Hook Up: £17.00 per night.
Caravan / Motorhome: £13.00 per night.
Caravan / Motorhome + Electric Hook Up: £20.00 per night.
Our campsite in Devon is home to a toilet block with ladies and gents WC, and showers.
We do not have an indoor area or shop onsite, however the petrol station at the top of the driveway offers basic groceries.
Head down our drive and turn left just before the white pillars, then head straight across the car park and turn left just before the speed bump, follow this road and you will arrive in the campsite, barn and shower block on the left, pitches on the right.
Website bookings for our campsite can only be made online with payment by credit/debit card at the time of booking and all bookings are non-refundable.
Your successful online payment will be followed by a confirmation email from our bookings team during normal weekday office hours. This will include information about your visit, directions to the campsite and some local information.
Prices include: awnings, dogs, trailers, grey water disposal.
Earliest arrival time: 2pm, latest departure: noon. During the bank holiday weekend, you must stay for a minimum of 3 nights.
If clients turn up to our campsite in Devon and pitch without prebooking and prepaying, they will be subject to a 100% surcharge over the prebooked price.
All pitches are on grass. We have no hard standings.
We can also offer caravan storage at £25 per week, £65 per month (full months only) or £350 per annum (pro-rata over one year).
Introduction – Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read the following Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the park immediately with no refund. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
Booking conditions – We reserve the right to refuse any booking without explanation. Bookings can only be made online at www.diggerland.com/devon-campsite and are non-refundable.
Holiday Behaviour Standards and Termination – By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party, to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To abide by the park rules.
You further agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence at the Park or undertake any criminal activity.
- Commit any acts of violence or nuisance.
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Park.
- Use any unlawful drugs.
- Create any undue noise or disturbance.
- Carry on any trade or business while on the park.
- Cause any damage to Diggerland’s land or property.
- Play ball games that will interfere with any other guest.
- Fly kites on any part of the site.
- Damage overhead cables.
- Carry out digging, cutting, pruning or cause any other damage to the grounds and surrounding hedges, trees or wildlife.
- Leave children unsupervised and/or behaving badly i.e. water fights, stone throwing, playing in and around the shower block or anything else that would spoil anyone else’s stay will not be tolerated.
- Quiet hours are from 11.00pm – until 8.00am. Please respect your fellow guests and keep noise to an absolute minimum.
- On breach of any of these conditions the proprietors shall be entitled to expel any person and the rest of the party without notice. No refund will be given.
- The proprietors shall not be liable to any persons visiting the site for any personal injury, damage to property etc., however caused.
- Bookings and fees are accepted on the understating that all these rules and conditions are observed. No refunds will be given except in exceptional circumstances and entirely at our discretion.
- Health and Safety – We take the well being and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
- The speed limit of the park is 5mph.
- No electric heaters to be used in awnings.
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on and leading to the park.
- Guests are not allowed to bring lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the park unless they are your only vehicle. This includes towing vehicles.
- No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. This includes motorised scooters.
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park without prior authorisation.
- Strictly no car or caravan washing.
- Only 1 vehicle can be parked next to the pitch. All other vehicles including trailers and boats, unless agreed with the management, must be parked in the main parking area.
- Any unauthorised parked vehicle, caravan or trailer will be removed by a licensed parking control company, with costs, storage and release fees payable.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
Dogs and other pets – If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us, we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a lead on the park at all times. If you exercise your dog off the lead you are still responsible for the dog’s actions.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time. We reserve the right to require that the owner remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- The grass must be protected from ground and low level barbecues.
- Only aertex type ground sheets are permitted on grassed areas. Other groundsheets are not allowed except in tent sleeping areas and where it is part of the tent itself. Plastic, tarpaulins, mats, carpets & rugs are not to be used on grass.
- The use of generators is not permitted.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees. Do not tie dogs or anything else to trees.
- Dispose of waste water/rubbish etc in the facilities provided.
- Formaldehyde free toilet chemicals only to be used.
- Ensure that your pitch is kept tidy and free of rubbish.
- Flags, ensigns and pennants are not to be flown.
- Washing lines are not to be erected using trees etc; hook on window or freestanding types only.
- Bicycles are only to be ridden on the roadways.
- Games are not to be played in the park area.
- Loud music etc that interferes with other’s enjoyment of the park is prohibited.
- External gas bottles are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages caused to Diggerland’s land or property.
- All payments are non refundable.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- The information supplied on the Booking Form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party. We may from time to time wish to send you news of special offers on our park. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984 the submitting of a booking or staying at The Diggerland Campsite signifies your assent to these terms.
- All pitches must be vacated by 12pm on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night’s pitch fee will be charged. Earliest arrival is 2pm.
- If you have not paid for an electric hook-up and you choose a pitch with electricity, then you will be charged for the hook up at full rate. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury.
- There is a maximum number of people per pitch. 2 adults plus 4 children under the age of 16 or 4 adults.
- If using an electric hook-up pitch, you must use an un-damaged purpose-built RCD lead designed for bringing electricity to your tent/unit. These leads will have special weather-proof plugs made to connect to the site hook-ups. If you need to, always use weather-proof connectors and keep the connection off the ground – to avoid water getting inside.