Be the focus of loads of love and affection, and earn yourself a zillion brownie points by booking your special birthday boy or girl an unforgettable Diggerland Birthday Party. Our birthday parties are available at Diggerland Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire locations, your birthday child and their friends will never have as much fun elsewhere as they will when you unleash and let them loose at your local Diggerland Theme Park!
Don’t forget your video camera so you can record them when they are operating the diggers and dumpers, enjoying the thrills and spills of the various rides and the Dodgems, driving real cars and racing the Go-Karts, and of course revelling in the indoor play areas.
Check out the rides and drives page to see what height restrictions apply to these.
Here’s what our Diggerland Birthday Parties involve:
Your child and their friends will have their very own dedicated Diggerland host/hostess who will ensure they all receive the very best birthday party from the moment they arrive to when it is time for them to leave.
- The cost is just £19.95 per child (minimum 10 children per party) including party food!
- Up to five accompanying adults get in free (admission for additional adults costs just £10.00 per person, and tickets for these can either be purchased in advance or on the day).
What the children get:
- Personalised Diggerland Party invitations for all your special guests.
- A dedicated host or hostess to welcome your birthday boy or girl and his or her siblings and friends – to ensure everything runs smoothly and you all have a great experience. *The host or hostess will not be with your party for the whole duration which is why we provide free entry for five adults.
- Diggerland “Welcome Video” to watch and enjoy upon arrival.
- The birthday party starts with two hours of driving and operating Diggerland’s REAL diggers and dumpers, and enjoying the other various rides & drives!
- Followed by 45 minutes for Party Food, complete with Diggerland Balloons and ”Happy Birthday” cake time! (Please provide your own cake)
- Souvenir Diggerland Lunch Bag which includes a cold packed lunch for each & every child to keep!
- Party food is a picnic style cold menu comprising of a cheese/ham sandwich, piece of fruit/chocolate bar, crisps and a drink – however this is subject to change.
- Every child will receive a Souvenir Certificate to help them remember the day!
- One Diggerland balloon is provided for each child within the party.
- After the party guests may go back in to the park if they want to carry on having fun. Please kindly note adults must accompany children at all times.
So if you want to give your little one the most memorable and exhilarating birthday bash he or she is ever likely to have, you need look no further than Diggerland UK Theme Park.
The birthday party must be booked and paid for at least 10 days prior to the party date.
- Party bags, pre filled with novelty toy plus Diggerland branded souvenirs – £2.50 per bag
- Dodgem Tokens – £1.00 per ride token
The above extras need to be booked and paid for at the time of booking your party. Only Dodgem Tokens are available to purchase on the day.
Booking and payment:
- Diggerland birthday parties must be prebooked and prepaid (minimum of 10 paying children).
- Must be done at least 10 days in advance of the party date.
- Each child is charged at £19.95 per person for a Diggerland Birthday Party.
- Five adults are admitted free of charge per birthday party booking.
- Each extra adult over the five admitted free of charge is charged at £10.00 per person.
- Adult tickets can be purchased on the day or booked in advance with the rest of the party booking.
- You will need to make full payment for a minimum of 10 children, including the Birthday child, at the time of booking.
- Once made, bookings are non-refundable and are not transferable.
Rides and drives:
Birthday parties include access in to the park with an unlimited number of rides & drives but excludes any coin operated rides and the dodgems. All rides and drives are real construction machines. All machines are adapted to comply with health and safety regulations. Height restrictions apply on all rides and drives. Visit the height chart prior to booking. Children under 90cm are admitted free of charge but are not included in the minimum number of 10 paying children.
Children will receive a picnic style cold menu comprising of a cheese/ham sandwich, piece of fruit/chocolate bar, crisps and a drink – however this is subject to change. Party food is served in individual Diggerland lunch bags. The children can take away the lunch bags after the party, as a souvenir. (Adults attending the party do NOT receive any refreshments as part of the party package). You may bring your own food, however the price of the package will not be reduced, should you not require the food provided by Diggerland.
Balloons and certificates:
Diggerland printed balloons at the meal table for the children to take away. Certificate for each child as a souvenir of the party.
Diggerland does not operate a fast track system at any of the four UK locations. Our queues typically are no longer than 30 minutes per ride on busy days.