Kids have high expectations in this day and age. They want everything to be simply the best – no parents! The kids do not wish to visit a Tina Turner concert! But to find out what they do want… read on!
They want something exciting! Something never done before! They want something unique!
So, for unique birthday parties in Yorkshire, you really have come to the best place.
Diggerland is the epitome of unique!
Kids and grown ups can ride, drive and operate real diggers, dumpers and plenty of other construction machines. How unique is that? No where else in the country can kids and non-trained grown ups actually drive a dumper truck. Nor can they sit in the cab of a giant dirt digger and operate the controls to scoop mud and watch it drop from the mighty digger bucket!
The world famous Spindizzy will certainly impress the kids and make the birthday child the coolest in school. The world famous ride starts off slow, then builds and builds, spinning one way and then the other. With the digger arm lifting riders higher and higher! There will be plenty of laughs and squeels, as well as “Get me off!” to be heard by spectators.
Then there’s the Go-Karts! The kids can race each other on the track and smile as they take the lead… all to get that optimal first place!
What do you get when booking birthday parties in Yorkshire?
- Personalised Diggerland Party invitations for all your special guests.
- A dedicated host or hostess to welcome your birthday boy or girl and his or her siblings and friends – to ensure everything runs smoothly and you all have a great experience. *The host or hostess will not be with your party for the whole duration which is why we provide free entry for five adults.
- Diggerland “Welcome Video” to watch and enjoy upon arrival.
- The birthday party starts with two hours of driving and operating Diggerland’s REAL diggers and dumpers, and enjoying the other various rides & drives!
- Followed by 45 minutes for Party Food, complete with Diggerland Balloons and ”Happy Birthday” cake time! (Please provide your own cake, we also offer Digger branded cup cakes – £1.50 per cake.)
- Souvenir Diggerland Lunch Bag which includes a cold packed lunch for each & every child to keep!
- Party food is a picnic style cold menu comprising of a cheese/ham sandwich, piece of fruit/chocolate bar, crisps and a drink – however this is subject to change.
- Every child will receive a Souvenir Certificate to help them remember the day!
- One Diggerland balloon is provided for each child within the party.
- After the party guests may go back in to the park if they want to carry on having fun. Please kindly note adults must accompany children at all times.
So if you want to give your little one the most memorable and exhilarating birthday bash he or she is ever likely to have, you need look no further than Diggerland UK Theme Park.
The birthday party must be booked and paid for at least 10 days prior to the party date.