This website is owned by H.E. Group Limited, however H.E. Group Limited do not operate any of the Diggerland venues. The Diggerland venues are operated by: Allsafety Limited, Registered Office: Unit 6, Riverside Industrial Estate, Langley Park, Durham DH7 9TT, Company Registration Number: 7096284
Copyright Diggerland and H.E. Group Limited © – all rights reserved. Reproduction of this site, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express permission from Diggerland is prohibited. Your use of this website is subject to our legal terms. Please read these carefully.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using this website you are deemed to accept:
1. Content Rights
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by H.E. Group Limited and Diggerland or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to the site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted, unless authorised in writing by a Director of Diggerland in advance.
2. The Information on this Site
Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. Links to Other Sites
On this site you may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. Diggerland does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise to Diggerland.
4. How we hold personal information
Payment is dealt via a integrated PayPal solution, then transferred directly through to the PayPal gateway via a 256Bit SSL certificate. No card holder data is kept on site nor via our servers. All transactions are concluded via PayPal.
- All bookings that are purchased through the Diggerland booking system are sent via an e-Ticket to your given email address. Please allow 24 hours to receive this email. If you have not received your e-Ticket please first check your spam/junk folder before contacting Diggerland.
- All bookings can be booked and paid for up to 6 months in advance via the Diggerland website.
- Once an item is purchased throughout the Diggerland Goodie store, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.