Diggerland Theme Park are delighted to tell you that we will be re-opening on Saturday 10th February 2018 and we can’t WAIT to share another diggertastic season with you all!
As always, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the only Theme Park where children and adults can ride, drive and operate real full-sized construction machinery. With parks located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, Diggerland is never too far away!
Why not put your driving skills up to the test on the dumper trucks? Or if you fancy an adrenaline rush then fasten your seatbelts for an epic ride on Spindizzy. Want some real JCB experience? Try your excavating skills on a 6 tonne digger or even drive an incredible JCB 3CX!
With over 100 Diggers & Dumpers, there really is something for everyone at Diggerland Theme Park
- We all know the weather in the UK can be a little unpredictable, so tip number 1 is to wrap up warm with some waterproofs and wellies! Diggerland have exactly what you need to stay dry whilst having an awesome time driving a Dumper Truck with our very own anoraks and wellies.
- Remember the camera! It’s all well and good to say that you’ve visited Diggerland, but be sure to capture your special memories so that you can boast to all your friends and look back on the fun had at Diggerland Theme Park.
- Say “Hi” to Duggy and Dotty! Make sure you make a stop to visit Duggy and Dotty who are often floating around the park. Take a picture, give them a High Five and a massive hug, it will make your little one’s day!
- Bring a picnic! Diggerland proudly present The Dig Inn which serves a variety of hot and cold food, however for those who wish to bring their own lunch, there are also many outdoor picnic benches dotted around the park for when you need to take 5 from all of the fun and refuel for the rest of the day.
- Save up your £1 coins! As well as the 20 rides and drives that Diggerland offer, we also have a selection of coin-operated machines for all the family to enjoy, including the dodgems! Not only that, at each location there is an incredible Goodie Store which sells clothing, JCB toys and stationery. What a great way for the children to spend their pocket money?
* All information correct as of 08/02/2018.