At our Diggerland parks we can host birthday parties in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire. Not only will you be winning the heart of your child but all of their friends. Your child will experience a day out to Diggerland, and exclusive use of our themed party room.
Are you looking for a special place for your child’s birthday this year? Then look no further. Fancy a spin on Spindizzy or a competitive race on our Go Karts, then Diggerland is definitely the place to burn some energy.
What does a Diggerland Birthday party involve?
Upon booking, you will have a selection of time slots available to choose from for each of our Diggerland Theme Parks. The time slots last 2 hours and 45 minutes and will include:
- A dedicated party host who will greet you on arrival to the park. (Just to make you aware the party host will be available to ask questions and show you around.They will not be around the whole time you are in the park, as they will need to set up the party room).
- All birthday parties booked will be sent out Diggerland themed party invites.
- Upon arrival, you will have access to the 20 rides and drives within the theme park for the initial 2 hours, and then 45 minutes in the party room for fun and food!
- Upgrade your birthday party and receive Digger branded cup cakes for £1.50 per person.
- All children will receive a Diggerland theme park branded lunch bag, which will include their party food in.
- The party food general contains a sandwich, piece of fruit, chocolate bar, crisps and a drink for each child to enjoy.
Don’t worry adults we haven’t forgot you! We have an on-site eatery available, so you can purchase hot food, cold food and refreshments.
To remember the day at Diggerland, all children will receive a souvenir certificate and a balloon to show off to their friends at school too!
When booking your birthday parties in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, you will need to book the minimum number of 10 children (£19.95 per person), and you will be entitled to 5 adults who can enter free of charge. Any additional adults will be £10 per person.
Please note that children under the height of 90cm will not be counted in the group of 10.
To ensure your party is definitely booked and taking place you will need to pay at least 10 days before the visit date.
Why should you book a birthday party at Diggerland?
- Diggerland birthday parties are completely unique!
- You will be the best parents EVER (according to your children!)
- Make a day of it. You can visit the park again once the party room has finished.
- Meet Duggy and Dotty!
- Your child’s name will be displayed in admissions for all of our customers to see when they come in.
- Allow your children to experience construction machinery completely under the safety of our marshals.
What are you waiting for… book your birthday parties at Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire Diggerland theme parks today!
* Prices correct as of 04/03/2020.