(Click image for more info)
Team Building Challenges
(Click image for more info)
Why choose Diggerland?
- “Everyone had so much fun and there was a real buzz in the office next day. Plus we now have some great photos for our Company album.”
- “Just a quick note to say thanks to the guys and girls who looked after us this weekend. Their attitude and approach to the whole day was fantastic.”
- “Excellent day – The team competition element was driven very well. Keeping the last event secret was also a good idea.”
Multinational Food Manufacturers
- “Fantastic day – we’ll be recommending it for other team events!”
Management Consultancy firm
- “I want to thank you again for the AMAZING service you’ve offered us on our corporate team building days at Diggerland. All my colleagues couldn’t stop talking about the fact that all your people were so friendly and helpful, and how amazing all the attractions were. So a big big thank you to the entire Diggerland team, it’s a top team.” Natalie Mas Marketing Operations Manager – InSites Consulting
Why not give your staff an incentive or treat your best customers to a day they’ll never forget at Diggerland with. We have acres of space at all four high-adrenalin sites across the UK (Durham, Devon, Yorkshire and Kent). Race genuine construction machinery in activities such as JCB Racing and Dumper Racing for fun corporate days out. Operate construction machinery in Team Building Challenges or hire the whole of Diggerland for exclusive use!
Diggerland is definitely not just for kids!
For those who are used to working on construction sites, you do NOT need to bring safety boots to wear at Diggerland. Trainers or ordinary shoes are fine or wellies if you wish. Please don’t wear open toed sandals! What about helmets? You will NOT have to wear safety helmets, unless they are required for any of the specific activities during the day, in which case we will supply them.
What if it rains?
Almost all the activities for our fun corporate days out team building take place outdoors, so please bring a waterproof jacket in case of rain, and dress according to the prevailing weather conditions. If it is wet, the ground will become muddy. We try not to turn Diggerland into a complete quagmire, but we do recommend that people bring a change of shoes to wear on the way home, purely because you might not want to get dirt onto your car’s carpets.
Can you cater for corporate events all year round?
The Diggerland parks are completely closed over the Winter and we will not be able to offer any corporate events at any locations during the Winter months.
What happens if numbers change?
All our activities are priced on a “per head” basis, but subject to you paying for a specified minimum number of places. Although we can run corporate team building days for less than the specified minimum number of participants, these numbers reflect what we believe to be the smallest group size for which the event really works.